Yeah we walk through the doors, so accusing their eyes Like they have any right at all to criticize, Hypocrites, you're all here for the very same reason
'Cause you can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cable And life's like an hourglass, glued to the table No one can find the rewind button, girl. So cradle your head in your hands And breathe.. just breathe
edit: I think constipation is the reason for my pekchek-ness. Shit mate, I need to shit! ---
Nobody loves monsters.
-cue dramatic music-
And I can't believe I'm throwing away 11 years worth of memories (good, bad and ugly) because I need to move by the end of the month! This is depressing; I'm the kind of person who would keep anything anyone gives me (fake eyelashes included) so believe me, I'm struggling very hard to toss random bottles, cards, candle stands, boxes, fans, gifts and etc away. But of course, the important people (you know who you are) get a specially reserved space in my room for the crap lovely gifts over the years.
-FLASHES A BIIIIIG SMILE-
Okay I need to sleep and to sort out the messy thoughts in my head, in either order.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home